£60,000 - £80,000 + bens
My client, based in Central London, are looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer to enable the team to deliver and operate safe, secure and reliable software at velocity.
The DevOps Engineer will be expected to leverage open source and cloud technologies to build large-scale, distributed analytical products. Build, manage, scale and evolve their architecture and operational practices and assist in creating robust pipelines for infrastructure, data, APIs, applications and integrations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a leading outfit, so the DevOps Engineer must have:
- Experience with lean principles and agile development practices
- Amazon Web Services (AWS core services, Red hift, Lambda, EMR, ECS)
- Knowledgeable in linux environments (Ubuntu)
- Experience in using Automation tooling (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet)
- Terraform/ Harshicorp products
If this role looks a good match to your experience & skills, please apply immediately for a swift response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926348