Database Developer (Middleware)
An exciting opportunity is now available to join a highly successful and exciting business who operates within the sports industry based in Pride Park, Derby.
This is a "once in a life time" role for an experienced Database Developer to join the core team who are going to take the world by storm, creating something truly inspirational, a fantastic new development which is going to go far. As a vastly growing business, this opportunity would put you in the driving seat of your career and enable you to utilise your own ideas to drive the technology forward.
Minimum Requirements for the role:
- Experience working within a Database Development based role
- Confident with cloud-based or hosted database platforms such as Amazon AWS and similar technologies
- Technical knowledge of query technologies and processes for the maintenance and monitoring of databases
- Experienced in creating and improving complex data warehouses
- Knowledgeable of handling big data through a series of relational tables
- Ability to build on new ideas and develop solutions
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a team of front end & big data experts utilising exciting technology to design and create an impressive middleware solution ready to bring to a worldwide market.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about new technology development and the vision to turn their ideas into a reality.
Salary is based on experience, but a guide of £30,000 - £50,000 has been put in place.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79175931