Management Accountant - Spanish Speaking
My Client is a growing international law firm specializing in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance, reinsurance and liability areas. They have offices spanning the globe and over 1000 employees, with headquarters in the City of London and several other offices in the UK.
- Reporting the financial planning of the firm with a focus on Latin American offices.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Overviewing and keeping up to date the register of fixed assets
- Drafting budgets and producing cash flow forecasts for international offices
- Support the Finance Manager in fulfilling regulatory and statistical reporting requirements including; VAT, PAYE, KPI’s and ONS returns
- Responsible for the General Ledger
- Participating in Elite 3E development tests
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Previous experience in a legal or professional services firm
- Fluent/Advanced Spanish
- Microsoft office competent
- Excel proficient in pivot tables and macros
- Knowledge of Elite 3E
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79175822