Product Owner, Travel Software, North London
Product Owner, knowledge of travel industry software required, North London (close to Holloway Road tube station). Market leading software house in the travel sector are looking for a Product Specialist to join their team. In this broad role you will be involved in the full project lifecycle including Business analysis, functional analysis, testing and support. You will also gain the chance to work with clients. This is a great chance to join an exciting company as they develop a new and market leading product.
Duties and responsibilities -
* Review the quality of the software product tested and liaise with the outsourced Testing team.
* Investigate and manage technical issues and work with internal staff and external clients.
* Working closely with clients to ensure their satisfaction of the product delivered to them.
* Become the product expert for external customers.
* Help manage the relationship with the outsourced testing team.
* Use your knowledge of the travel industry software to improve processes and systems.
To be considered you must have -
* An excellent understanding of the travel industry and ideally travel software packages.
* Proven ability to work with external clients.
* A technical understanding with the ability to learn new systems.
* Strong troubleshooting skills and client management skills.
If you have the required travel industry experience and would like to work in this broad and excellent role please send your CV for a full brief. This is a great chance to become a Product Expert for a well established company and perform a varied and challenging role. Salary is likely to be in the range of £ 30000 - 50000 + benefits. Interviews soon.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925797