(Monday-Friday 40 Hours a week)
My Client is seeking an experienced New Product Introduction/ New Product Development Technician to join their team due to continued growth and development. This role will support the Product Development Manager.
The main purpose of this role will be to support manufacturing, via the testing of new technologies and innovations, to improve the customers overall experience.
- Support development activities, managing administration relating to product testing
- Ensure all required trials are completed in a timely manner
- Assist with the investigation of customer complaints
- Provide recommendations for improvements and fixes
- Management of multiple projects at one time
- Innovative thinker, with a pragmatic approach to problem resolution
- Ability to manage and motivate in a team environment
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Polymers
- Ideally you will come from a Paints/Coatings/Adhesives manufacturing environment
- Experience managing and conducting product testing
- Computer literate (able to use Microsoft packages comfortably)
My Client is a leading manufacturer within their field who has a world wide scope.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79168426