SAP HANA Specialist
Successful candidates will recognize that their success is determined by their overall knowledge of Supply Chain processes coupled with their experience working with SAP applications. Critical to success will be the ability to understand client's requirements, propose and articulate solutions gaining clients confidence and commitment.
The SAP S4HANA SCM Specialist will enjoy assisting customers to maximise returns on their SAP investments. They will also need to manage resources within our practice in both the UK and internationally.
The specialist will providing SAP functional advice and guidance across two or more process areas from either, Order to Cash, Source to Settle and Plan to Produce. The specialist will be implementing the full suite of SAP's ERP Applications and guiding client staff in the upgrade decision making process.
The role is based in London, but with the potential to travel within Europe depending on client or partner location.
Specifically, we are looking for an individual with proven expertise in most of the following areas:
- Ideally consulting background
- Significant SAP S4HANA / SAP ECC expertise in modules such as Warehouse Management, Materials Management, Production Planning, Sales & Distribution
- Good working knowledge of Projects and Financials modules
- Significant experience in working with global clients in multiple regions, across industries such as Chemical, Retail, Industrial Products, Life Sciences, and Pharmaceuticals
- SAP Team lead/Practice lead experience
- Excellent communication and workshop facilitation skills;
- Ideally relevant SAP certification
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925026