Our client is a market leading provider and installer of a of plastics ancillary equipment for material storage including conveying, blending, colouring, drying, magnetic tool clamping, parts conveying, sprue separation and granulation including hopper loaders, material feed systems, material dryers, gravimetric blenders, gravimetric dosers, belt conveyors, magnetic platens, robots, sprue pickers.
The business have gone from strength to strength in recent years and due to continued growth an exciting position has become available to recruit a Lead Engineer. The role centres around assisting the installation, service, Projects & Sales teams in maintaining the high level of service in the commissioning, installing, maintenance & repair of Electromechanical Automation equipment
- Reporting into the Service Manager it is your role to assist sales and technical teams with site surveys before an order to understand and contribute to a given project.
- Liaise with suppliers, purchasing and customer regarding delivery/installation start dates
- Give input to project coordinator for RAMS before attending site and check and send to customer.
- Lead and coordinate on-site installation as main point of contact for all parties.
- Install equipment, commission and train customer to a high standard.
- Write detailed reports to communicate site or supplier issues and potential improvements.
- Attend Breakdown situations - Diagnose faults and rectify, working alone or under minimal supervision.
- Conduct routine maintenance and write detailed corrective action reports including itemised part numbers
- Reporting activities daily on all work carried out.
- An Experienced Engineer with a good understanding of Electrical Controls including PLC/ Automation
- Methodical Approach with a desire to solve problems
- A very hands on engineer with a strong ability to communicate and coordinate in pressure situations.
- You will also have a good understanding of Pneumatics
- Ideally Electrical or Electromechanically educated to degree or HNC level
- You are self-sufficient and work well in a team and on your own.
Please apply by sending your C.V to retained consultant Martin Foley.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183030