Senior Training Manager
Job Title: Senior Training Manager
Salary: £30,000 plus bonus OTE's £60,000
Location: Shoreditch, London
Making revolutionary changes to the online recruitment industry, this independent agency has established itself as a key player with its disruptive approach to change the way people recruit. This success has been driven by its young and expert team whilst developing a unique portal to ease the time spent on making quality hires
Working in this versatile position you'll be selling our portfolio of products using your personality to form long term relationships with every client you win. You'll be given the opportunity to work with independence and to your strengths, increasing performance and maximise results. That said, it's a fast paced role and we're looking for people with ambition that want to develop a career within a growing organisation. The company's culture rewards ambition and invests into its people that are willing to do whatever it takes to help achieve company goals!
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Proactively target new clients and pitch to major billing accounts within Bluetown.
- Develop long term profitable relationships with all clients
- Pitching to senior managers including HR Managers, Directors and Consultants with confidence
- Approach each day with a positive can-do attitude
- Ensure all KPI's are met and exceeded
- Training of New Starters, including active on-the-job mentoring.
- Regular training sessions with current staff, given the complexity you preferably will have knowledge of Hubspot, Broadbean and utilising a past ticking system.
- Report directly to Sales Manager with forecasts and independent management of pipelines
- Account manage existing account base seeking opportunities to upsell and renew long term agreements
- Be able to meet clients and advise on the best packages for the clients
- Send reports to the directors on a weekly basis.
What kind of person are we searching for?
- Approachable, enthusiastic and driven
- B2b sales experience - a proven track record is required.
- Training experience specifically within sales is a must.
- Technological competency in using multiple systems and quickly picking up systems to train in these systems, so an ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Confidence in building relationships
- A desire to work within our growing team in the heart of Shoreditch (we're not a call centre or corporate environment) your personality is a big deal
- Be driven, highly ambitious with a bucket load of target tenacity
- Up to £30,000 (dependent on experience) + commission OTE's up to £60k per annum
- Duvet Days
- Perkbox Benefits Package
- Team incentives and monthly prizes
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular social activities for the whole team
- Annual company holiday abroad
- Excellent earning potential for the more ambitious
- Full training given
Opportunities for progression within a growing organisation.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Commercial Trainer, Sales Training Team Leader, Operations Trainer, Training Manager, Learning and Development Manager, Technical Sales Trainer, will also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185006