Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer required to join expanding team in an Investment Bank in Belfast initial 10 months for £460 per day
Your new company
A global Investment is rapidly expanding the financial technical team, they are looking for a talented Java Developer to hit the ground running on their current project - building applications and components that will be used globally by the organisation
Your new role
- Requirements analysis and capture, working closely with the business users and other technology teams to define solutions.
- Development of the Electronic Execution applications and components, as part of a global development effort.
- Liaison with support and development teams.
- Third line support of the platform during trading hours.
- Applying Equities financial product knowledge to the full development lifecycle.
- Defining and evolving architectural standards; promoting adherence to these standards.
- Technical mentoring of junior team members.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need an advanced experience working with Java/Unix low- latency, particularly server side development. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced unix/linux environment. A good relational database experience with strong SQL knowledge. A working knowledge software in banking and highly critical complex trading systems would be a huge benefit
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive daily rate with potential of extension in a modern, global office space while working a business critical project
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167648