Junior Investor Relations Analyst
Our client, a highly reputable Investment Manager is currently hiring a Junior Investor Relations Analyst in London.
- To contribute to the effective and timely engagement with prospective investors and existing clients through the preparation of research and data
- Act as a point of contact for the firms sales team queries, liaising with finance and investment teams to provide timely and accurate responses
- Work closely with the finance, investment, IR, legal and compliance teams to assist in the preparation of fund raising material
- Build a data base of potential co-investors including understanding their preferences, capabilities and investment approval processes via CRM systems
- Help co-ordinate and contribute to online secure data room facilities to deliver divestment, fund material and RFP responses
- 2016 or 2017 Graduate with a 2:1 from a highly reputable University
- Internship or work experience gained within Investment Management
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing more than one work stream
- Familiarity with Private Equity or Infrastructure investment activity is an advantage
- Experience in working with CRM databases is beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain varied exposure across the activities of the business including investment, client marketing, investment management and reporting.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959924666