Senior Internal Auditor
Whitehouse Search Partners have partnered with a well-known household name as they are seeking a talented Senior Internal Auditor to join their very successful accountancy division based in Manchester. You will join the team and assist in completing a series of assigned audits for different areas of the business in order to identify and mitigate key business risks.
The successful Accountancy / Audit / Financial Services individual will be an experienced auditor wanting to be backed by a well-known brand name with a fantastic reputation and a wealth of career progression opportunity.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Auditor include:
• Proactively plan and undertake high quality audit reviews to support the delivery of the annual Internal Audit plan.
• Complete high quality audit programmes on time and within budget, whilst operating effectively in frequently complex situations.
• Clearly document the results of audit work performed and recommendations for control improvements
• Professionally support the business in the development of effective, efficient and sustainable control improvements.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with the business and Risk/Compliance.
• Act as an escalation point for audit and risk issues.
• Assist in the proactive identification of emerging risks and potential changes in the external environment.
• Contribute to any required Management and Risk Meetings or Forum.
Joining one of the north west’s most profitable companies you will benefit from a £50,000 basic salary and a host of extras including:·25 days holiday·Career Deveopment·Pension / life insurance·Regular team incentives·Travel season ticket loans·Childcare vouchers·Bar and restraint discounts ·Free gym membership
As an Internal Auditor you must have:·Experience in Internal Audit, including Risk based methodologies, Codes of Conduct and industry best practice and with a sound knowledge of Internal Audit principles.·Education to degree level or equivalent and recognised relevant post-graduate qualification.·Excellent problem solving and analytical skills together with the ability to document the results to a high standard.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79169320