Audit Assistant - Top 10 Firm
A fantastic opportunity to join a top 10 firm with a formidable reputation. Full study support provided and there will be excellent progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
My client is a top 10 accountancy practice who's brand and reputation is known across the UK. They operate in a dynamic and stimulating environment, which provides their trainees with exposure to all aspects of field, and experience dealing with a huge range of clients.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Assisting on larger assignments, including all aspects of planning, completion and fieldwork management.
- Answering day to day audit queries from clients and consult with managers and partners appropriately, demonstrating good judgement.
- Developing good working relationships with client employees, with whom you will have most contact.
- Developing supervisory and coaching skills, providing on-the-job learning to junior colleagues and delegating work appropriately.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years audit experience within a practice environment
- AAT qualified/working towards ACA/ACCA qualification
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and liaise with clients & other members of the team
Salary between £18,000 - £23,000. Full study support will be provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167804