Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will work on a full time permanent basis receiving a highly competitive salary of Circa £33,000 per annum.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that our client offers
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for reacting to breakdowns and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems effectively. You should have experience of electrical and mechanical fault finding with an understanding of planned maintenance of plant and equipment. You will need to demonstrate experience of continuous improvement and lean programmes.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Apprentice trained with City & Guilds and NVQ in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical & mechanical) - PLC experience is an advantage
- Ensure that all repairs are executed in a timely cost effective manner. Work with all parties to minimise line downtime and maximise equipment productivity
- Basic level of computer skills
- Basic fabrication skills including welding, turning and grinding
- Understanding the need of planned and predictive maintenance
- Understanding of Pneumatic & Hydraulic systems
Working on a shift basis for 39 hours per week our successful Maintenance Engineer will receive a competitive salary of Circa £33,000 per annum (including shift allowance) and 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as Maintenance Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190418