Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer - Rotating Equipment
£35,000 - £45,000 + excellent pension + private health
Perpetual Partnerships are a member of The Cygnet group, a group of engineering businesses based in Cheshire and have a significant track record of supporting the key goals of organisations within the engineering community.
One of our long standing partners requires the skills and expertise of a Development Engineer to play a pivotal role in supporting the organisation in achieving its growth plans going forwards.
Our client is a global specialist in the design, development and manufacture of rotating equipment for the Oil & Gas industry. They have been established for over 90 years and are globally renowned as the market leader, employing over 7000 people worldwide.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and progress into a role that gives you more responsibility for mechanical design with the excellent potential to progress in your career. The right candidate will have a natural desire to work with new technology, have a genuine passion for engineering and have an excellent attention to detail.
- You will be coordinating bespoke mechanical design
- Supporting local bidding/Sales Engineers in handling over designated key projects on time and in a professional manner.
- Support technical compliance of all design orders.
- Oversee any Development of design.
- Occasional travels to Scandinavia and European plants.
- Previous experience in design role within an industrial environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to explain difficult concepts to relevant stakeholders.
- Good knowledge or rotating equipment.
Benefits, Prospects & Training
You will receive first class training including continued personal and professional development, together with excellent training and mentorship from the engineering manager, as well as first-rate support working towards achieving further qualifications.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please don't hesitate to call Sarah Farrugia on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925391