FINANCE ASSISTANT £20,000 - £24,000
Robert Half are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a dynamic business in the heart of Bristol! This is an extremely crucial role that sits within Finance, but is the main bridge between Finance and the Sales Operations departments. This is an opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of their position whilst gaining exposure of other aspects of finance through the Financial Accountant. This position offers £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
Reporting directly into the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the identification and control of all payments received into the business, ensuring the capture of accurate financial data in the finance system.
- Give solutions to internal/external cash-related enquiries
- Reconciling payments and allocating cash
- Ensuring payments are correctly matched to the customer and product
- Ensuring cash handling process are implemented efficiently
- Ensure effective interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out month end reconciliation on Agents Control account within set deadlines.
- Hold frequent communication to document key information regarding sales and payments alike and advise on any relevant financial issues.
- Maintain close liaison with Banking team to ensure rapid identification of payments and deal with on-going issues.
- Frequent communication with subscription agents to ensure the linking up of wire transfers for EDI loading, remittances in general and payment anomalies.
- Acknowledging payments, issuing refunds and investigating and resolving payment anomalies.
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures with demonstrable finance experience.
- Studying towards AAT
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good knowledge and experience of customer service
- Logical and systematic approach to work processes
- AAT Study support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Progression Opportunities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79171741