Network Support Engineer - Global Telco - Juniper - Cisco
Klarion is seeking an experienced IP Network Engineer. You will work as part of the Network Engineering Team to deliver and manage complex networks for our clients. This role will be based in the London office with the requirement for travel to customers sites.
This is not an entry level position. You will require prior experience and sound technical knowledge. You must be capable of independently completing and documenting designs to client requirements and per best practices, while also providing technical implementation and troubleshooting capabilities. Cisco/ Juniper experience, CCNA/CCNP Collaboration certifications will be highly regarded, as will specialisations in other networking streams (Routing & Switching, Service Provider, Data Centre, Security, others). Knowledge/ experience within the resources sector will be highly regarded.
- Review and clarify customer objectives and agree scope of works with regular customer liaison, consultation
- Design, implementation, troubleshooting and management of customer networks and service provider network
- Assist with management of corporate network where required
- Assist with escalated support issues from the Network Operations Centre
- 3+ years' experience in the field of network engineering
- Qualifications within the IT/Networking field
- Demonstrated ability to produce and document network designs independently and in a quality, presentable manner
- Demonstrated ability to design and manage routing environments
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement secure, reliable, redundant and efficient systems, adhering to best-practice design principles
- Experience with routers, Layer 3 switches and firewalls from Cisco, juniper, Riverbed, Huawei – certifications are advantageous
- Knowledge of OSPF, BGP and other commonly used routing protocols
- Experience in delivery and closure of large and complex projects
- An understanding of networking and telecommunications infrastructure
Please lodge your application (Cover letter and current CV) via the Apply button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924642