EXPERIENCED SITE MANAGER 5 RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER READING
One of the leading developers in the U.K. want to bring in a Senior Site Manager, someone used to running large traditional build sites, for a flagship development. With over 250 units, the successful candidate will be acting Number One on Site, reporting into a Contracts Manager
5 Star House builder.
Award-winning new homes.
A leading nationally recognised NHBC Residential developer with focus on quality of work and customer care.
With Regional offices situated across the UK, the business has built upon their strengths of building high quality homes, with excellent customer care and keeping their values and beliefs at the epicentre of what they do on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all contractors adhere to their requirements.
- No1 on Site
- Induct new starters on site; ensuring that they have a full understanding of the company Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
- Ensure that the site is adequately secured at all times, that safe and acceptable working conditions
- Carry out statutory workplace inspections
- Accompany the Contracts Manager on any management duties they may need you to participate in.
- Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident free site.
- Attend management meetings and report any issues / positive feedback in regards to sites you are managing.
- Assist the Contacts Manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
- Develop a build specific programme for residential housing sites
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Assist in the production of the pre start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
- Liaise with the materials controller on a daily basis to ensure material deliveries are in accordance with the build programme
- Work with the Sales Executives, buying department and sub-contractors regarding the supply and installation of customer choices.
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council to carry out stage inspections
The successful candidate will most likely:
Have experience working within house building for a leading house build developer.
Have a strong track record in delivering 100 + unit projects.
Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
Experience managing an Assistant Site Manager / Foreman would be advantageous.
You must have 5 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes.
You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand and be familiar with the requirements of the NHBC.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £60,000 and £65,000, plus bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79189257