Accounts Payable Manager- French Speaking
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a rapidly growing business. They are looking for someone to support the international function within the Accounts Payable department.
Role: Accounts Payable Manager - French Speaking
Type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £25000 - £30000
Location: Wellingborough (NN9)
This would be a great opportunity for a candidate that is experienced in managing a team of people within in accounts environment. The successful candidate will be given great exposure to a company with a great culture.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Actively manage the AP team to ensure all functions are carried out efficiently.
- Identify process weakness and controls required to implement changes that would rectify.
- Ensure supplier payments are met
- Assist with project work
- Manage KPI's which are reported to Senior Management
- Oversee the account opening process and ensure policy is upheld
- Monthly Creditors' reconciliations
- Guide and coach in the development of team members
- Run weekly reports to drive efficiency throughout the business
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Fluent in oral and written French
- Previous management experience
- Ability to plan and organise
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience on Word and Excel
If you are interested in the above role please e-mail me a copy of your updated CV- and I will respond accordingly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79192042