Newly Qualified Actuary
Newly Qualified Actuary Responsibilities:
- Undertake technical analysis using complex actuarial and analytical techniques.
- Check technical/complex work, providing feedback to the originator.
- Identify and make improvements to areas in processes which have a high level of risk or control failure.
- Seek and use innovative solutions to queries and problems.
- Provide insight and interpretation of data and results to colleagues across the department and the wider business.
- Provide actuarial support and leadership to projects as required.
Newly qualified Actuary Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Newly Qualified Actuary (i.e. FIA or FFA) with excellent understanding of the actuarial concepts and techniques required to fulfil the role.
- Highly proficient in use of relevant computer systems and packages.
- Strong Actuarial Modelling experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with colleagues across the department and the wider business.
- Highly numerate and excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of life and pensions products including competitor's products.
If you are interested in this role, please contact India Brattan:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79179164