Not For Profit Audit Senior Manager
This leading accountancy firm is looking for Audit Senior Managers for their Not for Profit audit team. Their clients include top 100 charities, top 50 housing associations and leading London Universities.
Top 6 accountancy firm in London.
You'll be part of this firm's Public & Third Sector team, specifically managing a portfolio of not for profit audit clients. Clients include charities, housing associations and education bodies.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll take responsibility for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- you'll take the lead on dealing with large, technically complex clients with minimal partner input
- you'll manage a number of audit teams and ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- you'll follow through on any concerns regarding an audit assignment with the audit partner, suggesting and implementing solutions
- you'll act as a point of reference for technical and sector knowledge
- you'll prepare and present proposals for new work
- you'll be proactive in developing, maintaining and monitoring your network
You will be an Audit Manager or Senior Manager at a medium or large accountancy firm.
- you'll hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/CA/ACCA or equivalent)
- you'll have significant post qualified experience and the ability to manage a large portfolio of audit clients
- you'll have experience of working on large audits in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
- you'll have experience of auditing charities, housing associations or education bodies
- you'll have strong people management skills, enabling you to support, coach and mentor more-junior colleagues
- you'll have a passion for business development and a desire to be involved in developing a strategy for the team
- You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
£72,000 plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79184293