An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client is looking for an Engineer (Interior System Development Group) to join the team based in Millbrook. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,653.67 – £41,787.74 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits.
They are a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents.
Their desire is to provide world-class automotive components and systems, be leaders in innovation and contribute to a sustainable society. Their product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. They are aiming to achieve sustainable business growth through expansion of their product range & customer base.
They are looking to recruit an Engineer (Interior System Development Group) to join their new development centre in Millbrook, Bedfordshire.
The design & development of automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
Key responsibilities of the Engineer (Interior System Development Group):
- Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products.
- Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
- Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
- Promotion of company technology & products
Their ideal Engineer (Interior System Development Group) will have the ability and experience to:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Good experience in Interior Parts Development or other Automotive Plastic parts
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
- Proficient in design of Plastic parts (Interior parts experience preferred)
- Proficient in using NX7.5 or above CAD system (Solid, Surfacing, Drafting)
- Study, propose & Release Engineering Design changes in timely manner using Design Release System
- Understand Automotive Standards including performance requirements
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Interface effectively with Customer
- Make reports/presentation for Senior Reviews
Benefits of becoming the Engineer (Interior System Development Group):
- Group Personal Pension Scheme - Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become their Engineer (Interior System Development Group). They’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191543