Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Carry out contract audits for Service and Reactive calls already completed by an member of staff
- To carry out the regular servicing and reactive maintenance of our client's life safety and security systems along with completing and submitting all relevant documentation.
- To carry out installation, commissioning of small works projects.
- Supervision and coordination of sub-contractors.
- Using an electronic PDA for coordination and document control.
- Supervision and training of apprentices
- Booking appointments directly with customers where required
- Coordination and liaison with customers providing continued updates on queries and outstanding works ensuring we are delivering high level customer service to our clients.
- Managing and maintaining own van stock.
- Placing orders for equipment.
- Provide technical support to various team members to aide with accurate fault finding & repairs and at times quoting.
- Keeping the office updated on all jobs during reactive works
- Demonstrate systems for customers, and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms
- Fire & Security Engineer experience
- Accreditation compliance (NACOSS and BAFE)
- IT Competent to be able use a PDA and Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- Full, clean driving license
- Must pass British Standard Security Screening (BS7858)
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy coaching lesser experienced members of the team
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
It would be an advantage to have experience in some of the following products. Though training can be provided:-
- Standalone and monitored intruder alarm systems
- Conventional and addressable fire alarm systems
- Warden call and nurse call systems
- Access control and door entry systems
- CCTV systems
- Emergency lighting systems
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167907