My client, who specialise in the provision of wealth management and corporate financial planning, are looking for an experienced and qualified Financial Consultant to join them in their Long Eaton office on a full time and permanent basis.
Salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience and qualifications (to be discussed at interview).
The purpose of the role is to provide a complete wealth advice service to an existing bank of clients, as well as developing long-term client relationships and a new private client business. You will also develop financial plans for prospective or existing clients, providing them with the appropriate advice, financial products and investments, developing plans and pursuing leads.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensuring that the firm's clients receive the highest level of financial advice and ongoing service
- Contributing to the success of the business by further developing the existing client bank, gaining referrals where possible and strengthening client relationships
- Increasing income for the business by converting new leads and business opportunities
- Maintaining a high profile for both self and the firm in the local business and professional sectors by way of planned and focused networking
- Consistently complying with legislative, financial, procedural and quality requirements
- Maintaining a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Have proven experience in a client facing Wealth Management or Financial Planning role
- Have a diploma qualified to level 4 (and ideally be working towards Chartered status)
- Be consistently able to develop and forge successful business relationships within wealth management and financial planning
- Have the ability to operate within a compliant framework, and adhere to corporate and regulatory quality standards
- Have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a high level of initiative and enthusiasm with the ability to identify opportunities within the wealth management and financial planning arena
- Have strong product, market and technical knowledge
- Be IT literate (proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc)
To apply, please send your CV to Hayley
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926004