Service & Maintenance Engineer
Role: Service & Maintenance Engineer
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon- Sat (5 out of 6 days)
NRS Healthcare is the UK's leading provider of Community Equipment Services, we deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can help us in our mission to improve people's quality of life and independence every day. Our services allow people to remain in their homes, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver frontline care where it is needed most. Our Service & Maintenance Technicians are a pivotal part of the success of the service we provide.
What we look for in a service and maintenance technician
- Safe driving of a commercial vehicle, the ability to undertake the service and maintenance of community equipment from service user's homes across the county
- Educated to NVQ level 3 in engineering or equivalent, practical skills to undertake PAT and LOLER tests, maintenance and repair
- The ability to lift and move equipment
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly and approachable
- A good communicator, resilience when needed and an empathetic nature
As this role is working in regulated activity you would be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. In addition, for insurance purposes you must have held a UK driving licence for at least 3 years and have experience in driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle or similar.
In return we offer you the following;
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
- Company sick pay scheme which increases with service
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
- Full training
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Service & Maintenance role, then please send a cv and covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79165805