Financial Planning Support Associate
Our client, a well established financial planning business are looking to hire a Client Support Associate to sit in a brand new role supporting one of the most senior Financial Planners in the office.
- Provide pre and post advice support including research, illustrations and the provision of meeting reports
- Process new business ensuring it meets the standards set by the business and is compliant
- Ensure that report packs are prepared in readiness for the Adviser's meetings
- Other support tasks include; valuations of client portfolios, transfers of plans/holdings, research into client holdings
- Ensure accurate maintenance of any back-office systems that are used to ensure they reflect relevant and up to date information
Key experience and skills:
- Financial services experience is essential
- Experience of working in an IFA/Wealth Management environment previously is preferable
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Some relevant financial service qualifications is preferable, for example; R01
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience and skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924317