NPI PRocess Engineer
NPI PROCESS ENGINEER
£35,000 - £38,000 + SUPERB PROSPECTS + PENSION + OTHER BENEFITS
This is a fantastic opportunity for the NPI Process Engineer to be the face of an exciting manufacturing business, in striving for excellence and continuous improvement. They are in need of a strong, NPI Process Engineer to help steer this and continue the improvement of processes to deliver outstanding results.
Are you a strong and driven NPI Process Engineer looking to take on a new position and challenge within a high pressured environment??
Are you Process and Improvement orientated and enjoy seeing the development throughout the business??
Then this is the position for you!
The NPI Process Engineer Responsibilities are to:
- Ensuring scrap levels throughout the plant are minimised and continually improved on existing and new products.
- Lead introduction of new products into the business and ensure process capability.
- To promote the ethos of safe working in all areas of the business.
- Reduce the number of non-value-added operations performed within manufacturing processes.
- To evaluate and take responsibility for the economic use of sub contract labour used within the above departments.
- To ensure that other departments provide a satisfactory service to the above departments to ensure targets and objectives are achieved.
- To provide regular reports that encompasses all areas of project and shop floor performance in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitoring process/machinery with ability to adjust processes to get to the quality standard required both on NPI and existing products.
- To work closely with engineering, quality and production personnel in the introduction of new products and the improvement of existing ones.
- To work closely with all technical personnel to improve processes, both moulding and assembly.
The NPI Process Engineer will have:
- EITB/City & Guilds apprenticeship
- NVQ Level 3 engineering discipline
- First tier automotive experience within an injection moulding business
- Supervisory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of injection moulding – NVQ3 qualified.
- Experience within a world class manufacturing orientated organisation.
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The NPI Process Engineer will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185575