Audit & AdvisoryExecutive
A UK Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors with a client base ranging from HNWI's and entrepreneurs through to large limited companies and corporate groups up to c.£150m t/o. The firm has an established Manchester Practice which delivers Audit, Accounts, Tax (Compliance & Advisory) and Corporate Finance solutions.
Continued growth in clients and an increase in demand for business advisory services has created an opportunity for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant with a background in chartered accountancy practice.
Reporting to Partners your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing year-end accounts and tax returns for small business clients and producing consolidated accounts for groups
- Leading statutory audits for corporate clients and group companies
- Preparing business / share valuation reports, forecasts and due diligence reports for clients engaged in corporate finance projects
As an Audit & Advisory Executive you will benefit from a competitive salary package with annual reviews, career progression to Manager level and exposure to a wide range of accountancy work which will broaden your long term career prospects.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Audit / Accounts in General Practice (minimum 3 - 4 years)
- Background in either independent practice or mid-tier firm
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.