A well known and successful business based in Horwich, Bolton are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a 9-12 month fixed term contract. You will manage the front office Business Support & Processing Team across PTP and OTC championing change by promoting best practice. You will also support back office teams to ensure they fulfil their service level commitments to the business.
- To monitor and manage the workload of the team of specialists, ensuring work is evenly distributed to achieve the periodic deadlines
- To ensure Monthly KPI's are produced in a timely manner
- Manage the Travel and Expenses Concur platform for compliance
- To manage team members in all areas, to include 1to1s, appraisal, absence and work performance matters
- Ensure Customer Billing and recharges are affected in an accurate and timely
- To ensure accurate records are maintained, in accordance within guidelines
- Effective management of key Balance sheet control accounts ensuring timely resolution of queries to minimise balances
- To review all activities within area of responsibility and to recommend and implement improvement initiatives to standardise and simplify key processes
- To carry out any other adhoc duties, as and when required
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous line management experience. You will also have PTP and SOTC experience as well as experience of working within a multi-site business environment. You must also be available immediately or on a 1 week notice period.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190349