Temp to Perm, Purchase Ledger Clerk, £8-10 per hour.
Your new company
Working within an International Manufacturing organisation. Reporting directly to the Office Manager, the Purchase Ledger role will be responsible for making BACS or cheque payments, generating coding and checking invoices, checking and reconciling statements and dealing with all purchasing enquiries.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
- Process invoices
- Reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
- Sourcing and selecting relevant materials for production.
In return for this excellent opportunity the client is willing to offer a full time position working 37.5 hours a week. Working alongside 3 other finance professionals you will be paid £9-10.50 per hour dependant upon experience. This role is a temporary to permanent opportunity where the successful candidate needs to be able to start within 4 days.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79188439