Network Engineer - SIP - Cisco - Global IT provider - London
Network Engineer - SIP - Voice
- Global Telco
Our client based in London is looking to expand their existing team of Network Engineers. This opportunity is for a Network Engineer who specialises in SIP, to provide innovative network solutions, support and maintain the network .
- Expert understanding of the following Telecom Products
- Good understanding and knowledge of NGN technology as applied to Session Border Controllers, SIP Proxys, Softswitches
and Centralise Routing Engines.
- Good understanding and knowledge of SIP Interconnect Framework and IP Voice fundamentals.
- Configuration and Implementation & Troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express , Cisco Voice Gateways , Cisco Unity Express
- Expert / Intermediate Knowledge /hands on experience on Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express , Cisco Voice Gateways , Cisco Unity Express
- Expert / Intermediate Knowledge /hands on experience on Cisco Call Manager , Unity Connections
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Meeting Place ,Video Conferencing Voice gateways
- Hand on experience on SIP Trunks configurations
- Hands on experience on PBX Management and troubleshooting for Telephony issues.
- Configuration /troubleshooting knowledge on Trunks
- Expert understanding, Configuration and Implementation & Troubleshooting of CME , Voice Gateways Dial plan schemes and infrastructure.
- Preferably: CCNP / CCNA Collaboration Certified
You should be a strong team player with an experience working in multi-cultural environment sensitive to different roles and responsibilities.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Jasper on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924475