Test Technician - Day Shift
A leading manufacturer of complex technical applications are looking to recruit an experienced Test Technician to join their team due to continued growth.
Benefits on Offer:
- 24 days + stats
- Generous company pension scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free parking
- Half day Friday
Purpose of Role:
The Test Technician will be responsible for the testing and alignment of technical components and sub-assemblies using a range of manual and automated tools. Some product assembly will be required as part of the role.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in testing & fault finding to component level in an engineering environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment
- Ability to work under a microscope.
- Able to work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Positive & Enthusiastic attitude
- To align and test components & sub-assemblies.
- Attend department meetings as required
- Provide feedback to management on any technical & quality issues that arise
- Updating internal database with regards to work and time
- Assisting in the training of new personnel
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
For more information please send your updated CV to: *****************************
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924717