We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator with some experience of payroll whether that was gained through an in house system or by working for a specialist bureau. The role is to support and process client payrolls on a timely basis, answer client questions and assist the International Payroll Specialists and Implementation team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Managing front line enquiries from customers via telephone and email; to build and nurture the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service.
- Accurate and timely processing of client payrolls; from receipt of payroll changes (via various methods) to timely despatch and approval of client payroll.
- Keying Payroll Changes – hours worked, change of address and so on
- Processing the payroll within an agreed timeframe.
- Producing client payroll reports
- Sending payroll output to customer for checking and approval
- Handling and answering customer questions/ queries within an agreed timeframe
- Ensuring that we are delivering world class service to clients.
- Producing invoice triggers for accurate client invoicing
- Additional duties as required by the IPS business and the Service Centre Team.
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and also within a team environment.
- Experience of payroll processing in UK payroll legislation
- ROI Payroll legislation knowledge a distinct advantage
- Ideally a focus on a payroll profession within a team of dedicated and driven individuals
- Experience of using Excel and Word
- Ability to do Manual Calculations
With Guardians in the U.K., Hungary, U.S., Canada, Mexico and India, we are a diverse, global organization that embraces uniqueness and out-of-the-box thinking. We work in an open, fun, business casual environment and use dynamic communication media daily to collaborate with our colleagues around the world, sharing ideas and working together as a unified global team.
Learn more about our journey to become the world's principle payroll provider, how our passion keeps us going strong and how we are helping a mix of high-growth and Fortune 500 companies, please visit our Website at http://www.safeguardworld.com
Work Hard. Be Caring. Stay Passionate. Make History. Enjoy the Journey!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183619