Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Purchase Ledger Supervisor - 6 month contract, immediate start. £28-32k pro rata, Walsall
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a market leading business to appoint a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to the team, initially on a temporary basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation that is undergoing a period of very positive change.
As Purchase Ledger Supervisor, your focus will be to lead the performance of the Purchase Ledger function for the business, with a view to achieving greater efficiencies and better use of automation.
- Leading the team in the day to day PL function in line with specific performance delivery measures and SLAs
- Overseeing and development of current process and striving for continuous process improvement
- Ensuring the team are trained in all aspects and understand the importance of a strong customer service approach, focusing on efficiency and delivery of a first-class PL function
- supporting the team in the more "hands on" tasks, including invoice processing, matching, coding, and any associated query resolution
- Managing all related budgets and projects within purchase ledger
- Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business
This is a 6 month contract role requiring an immediate start.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a similar role as PL/AP Supervisor
- Strong understanding of end-to-end purchase ledger and related functions and processes
- Demonstrable experience of driving process efficiencies and complex problem solving
- Personable and customer-focused attitude to work output with a "can do" attitude
- A strong communicator able to motivate and mentor key members of staff
- Very organised and with a keen eye for detail
- Strong MS Excel skills