A Systems Manager job based in Birmingham on a permanent basis working for a prestigious global company.
Your new company
You will be working for a prestigious manufacturing company based in Birmingham who are looking for a permanent IT manager to join their business and look after UK and Belgium branches of the business.
Your new role
You will provide system support to all users on all IT related issues and aid in the development of systems including Epicor Infoflo and Infor Mapics.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 4
- Translating users development request into program change
- Providing IT systems training where required
- Identifying system enhancements or changes which improve computer users processes
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in your application for this role you will need:
- Understanding of Windows & Linux O/S
- Knowledge of SQL 2008 / 12 including query language
- Good understanding of ERP inc MRP, MPS
- Programming skills
- Understanding of Unibasic, SB+
- In depth knowledge of C# / VB.NET
- Experience of AS400 environment
- Knowledge of Autoforms
- Knowledge of Epicor Infoflo
- Knowledge of Infor Mapics (XA 6.2)
What you'll get in return
You will be offered the chance to join a prestigious company on a permanent basis. You will also be offered a highly competitive salary and the opportunity for regular travel to Belgium and potentially other European sites.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.