Management Accountant - Business Outsourcing
You will be part of a team that works together to provide entrepreneurial businesses and their owners with the support they need to achieve their goals.
The Client is a top firm of Chartered Accountants based in Redhill.
- Data processing
- Reconciliation of control accounts - Bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE, wages etc
- Journal entries
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated legislation returns, including cash accounting and partial exemption
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts to 1st draft stages
- Communicate with and deal with any queries from clients, including attending their premises when required
Ability to communicate confidently with our Partners/Managers regarding your clients
- Experience/understanding of working with clients across a broad range of sectors and industries
- Competent with manual and computerised bookkeeping
- Able to produce accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Clear and confident communication techniques and ability to feedback to all members of staff
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Able to travel to all areas of London and occasionally other locations if required
- Good IT skills including confidence with using Sage Line 50 and Excel
Online software experience across a diverse range of packages is advantageous.
Applicants must have recently been responsible for dealing with a substantial client portfolio, and will have gained their experience through working in Practice.
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167592