Commercial Development Underwriter
Our client is looking for a home based broker to develop/ maintain broker relationships in the Bristol area.
Your new company
Our client is a highly regarded and vibrant Managing General Agent that provide a wide range of insurance products via a wealthy broker panel.
Your new role
- Developing new business from both existing and new brokers within your region
- Proactively developing a prospect list of appropriate new business opportunities, ensuring that pipeline is managed and followed through
- To deliver high quality service to your existing brokers
- To create new broker relationships
- Deliver monthly and annual targets
- Develop effective working relationships with the Underwriting Centre and regional colleagues to support delivery of targeted objectives
- Meeting and where possible, exceeding brokers service levels and expectations.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates MUST have a proven track record in broker relationship development/ retention coupled with a good technical understanding of commercial insurance.
What you'll get in return
Our client offers a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186077