Business Systems Administrator
To assist in the administration, maintenance and development of Fendercare Marine?s?software suites including Sageline 500. Ascent CRM , Microsoft Reporting services, Qlikview/Qliksense Business Intelligence , Sharepoint 2013 Rollout/Maintenance? and future Finance and CRM system upgrade.?
The Business Systems Administrator will be expected to support the Systems & Process Manager with the continuous improvement and support the administration of user requests.
Responsibilities and Competences (deliverables and KPI?s)
- To provide technical expertise across the Fendercare Group assisting the Systems & Process Manager and Fendercare functions as and when required.
- Working with the Business under the direction of the Systems & Process Manager develop current systems and capabilities to offer continued best money value for system investment.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and use best practice methods
- To take ownership of user issues/questions on functionality and be pro-active when dealing with the user groups.
- Support users in the use of Hardware/Software on site and liaise with Group IT with issues.
- Liaise with 3 rd Party support companies and teams where applicable for advice/resolution.
- Carry out any request as required by the Systems & Process Manager and Business Management
- Support the System & Process Manager with the management and configuration of systems System and advise accordingly if changes are required , maintaining configuration documentation
- System User/Access creation/Maintenance Requests ? Identify what type of access required ? System or Reporting and create accordingly maintaining report logs.
- Monitor system usage and manage processes maintaining accordingly across systems allowing Business as Usual for all Fendercare marine Companies.
- Assist in the creation and management of Reporting using relevant BI Packages.
- Support and assist in Implementation of Software.
Knowledge / Skills / Behaviours
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional range of Products
- MS SQL Server 2000 ? 2008 developer knowledge.
- SQL Server Reporting Services.
- MS Visual Studio 2003.
- Experience of CRM Systems.
- Experience of Sage Line 500/1000 or equivalent ? desirable
- Experience of Sharepoint 2013 ? desirable
- Experience of Qlikview/Qliksense ? desirable
- Hands on Approach and ability to communicate
- Flexible, pro-active approach.
Qualifications and Education
- Articulate, Inquisitive, able to communicate, be analytical and conceptual.
- Collate and manipulate data to specific user requirements
- System management
- Data Cleansing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185651