This is a temporary to permanent Credit Control position working for a large organisation based in Slough.
This temporary to permanent Credit Control position is working for a FTSE 250 business with an international presence.
This temporary to permanent Credit Control position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Chase and collect the invoices based on due date.
- Chase and collect the delinquent invoices exceeding terms
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Reporting account status within the business divisions
- Reporting account status to Collections Manager with a view to escalating the account further
- Negotiating with customers to recover outstanding payments
- Keep a detailed report on high value clients
The successful candidate for this temporary to permanent Credit Control position will need to have the following skills:
- Prior Credit Control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good Excel skills
- Team player
This is a temporary to permanent Credit Control position based in Slough.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79169818