Warranty and Diagnostic Project Engineer
Cordant is currently recruiting for a qualified Automotive Engineer / Warranty and diagnostic Project Engineer with a good understanding of automotive diagnostics and vehicle electrical systems to join our well established client in Coventry area.
- Working on projects that require system analysis through both market data and physical testing.
- Fault finding and developing solutions which are simple and fast, reducing the impact of issues.
- Other technical tasks.
- Attending project and team meetings to ensure delivery cadence is maintained.
- Develop robust project plans to control the delivery of the project
- Analyse the system, process or product which the project relates to
- Conduct the necessary development activities to progress the project
- Review and verify all diagnostics that have been released are functioning correctly
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Degree in a technical subject
Desirable Previous Experience
- Understanding of automotive diagnostics
- Vehicle electrical systems
- Hands on vehicle experience
Minimum Additional Training
- Full clean driving license
- Self-motivation and self assurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183530