Automation Test Engineer
Founded in 2014, they now have a 90 + strong team focused on building a unique software package which integrates project management tooling with data science and analytics. The system is a cloud based collaboration tool, built using cutting edge open source technologies to support businesses working on large change programmes.
They are looking for a structured and data orientated Automation Test Engineer to join their team. You should be comfortable in understanding their role as a tester throughout the sprint lifecycle and enthusiastic about driving improvements to the testing process with the opportunity to teach and standardise a process across the business.
- Degree-level qualification
- ISTQB foundation or a relevant testing qualification
- 3+ years of relevant experience as an automation tester
- Minimum 6 months Agile experience
- Strong experience in web automation testing including using frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber (or similar BDD test automation tool)
- Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical business stakeholders
- Proficiency in SQL
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays), flexible working, private healthcare, wellbeing cover, discounted gym, life insurance, stock options, pension scheme, 1% club (i.e. monthly audible/book allowance, UBER for business), choice of Mac, Windows, or Linux dual-boot and tablet,
If you're an automation tester who wants to build a career in a fast-paced, world class company with excellent benefits, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190336