Finance Assistant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Customer Relations - Apprenticeship
Location: Charlton, South East London
Wage: £174 - 192/Week (£9,096 - £10,000/year)
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration L2-3
My Client are an independent leading supplier of business products and services, who pride themselves on meeting their clients bespoke needs.
They won the Ecommerce Excellence Award for their website which launched in January 2017 and It was chosen out of 300+ supplier and reseller websites in the industry, which is quite an achievement!!
The company itself consists of young and enthusiastic professionals who are looking for an individual to join their team and rapidly growing business!!
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Guaranteed employment after Apprenticeship
- Team lunch and nights out
- Discounted travel as an Apprentice
- Young Office environment and team culture.
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Learning daily and weekly payrolls, including calculating payslips, checking error reports & payslips, liaising with other departments and clients where needed, reconciling and creating BACs/Swift files
- Learning how to process daily advances for all clients
- Learning how to process starters, re-starters and leavers
- Processing EDI submissions to HMRC, uplifting HMRC EDI files into the payroll system
- Learning how to process administration of statutory payments
- Learning how to process Statement of Earnings requests
- Learning how to Log and deal with all incoming post for all clients
- Learning how to respond to client feedbacks and email queries, ensuring Service Levels Agreements are met
- Answering telephone calls, referring any difficult queries to Senior members of your team
- Learning how to process invoices for our client, following their strict procedures
- Learning our deadlines i.e. Ensuring all items due to be dispatched are sent within agreed deadlines
- Ensure all filing is completed weekly
- Assisting in RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Assist in Year End Procedures
- Assisting the Seniors with ad hoc tasks as and when requested
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Self-organisation, proactively and prioritisation of work
- Maths grades A-C GSCE
- Communication skills; especially outgoing telephone calls and written skills.
- Use of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word and Excel
- Flexible, multi-skilled based administrative experience
- Always aims to exceed expectations
- Achieves results
- Aims for significant improvement
- Communication - Adapts and tailors communication to the audience
- Contributes feedback to improve the performance of the team
- Excellent punctuality and attendance, whilst also managing workloads and tasks in a timely manner
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79171365