Highways Engineer - S38 Agreements - Bristol
We are currently seeking an experienced Highways Engineer with a strong background in s38 agreements to join a Highways & Transport Engineering Consultancy in North of Bristol.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Civil Engineering or associated degree subject
- Minimum of 5 years UK based consultancy experience
- Full working knowledge of undertaking s38 agreements for the adoption of highways for residential developments
- Undertaking detailed s38 agreements for residential developments across the UK
- Client liaison
- Attendance of developer meetings
- You will also be required to get involved in the design of estate roads & plot design
The role will see you work within a mixed team of Highways Engineers & Transport Consultants to deliver residential and some industrial projects. Reporting directly to the Technical Director you will join in conjunction with a strong team of engineers to deliver projects from initial inception through to practical completion.
To be considered for the role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365008 to discuss this role or further Highways or Civil Engineering projects in greater detail.