Senior Financial Planning Administrator
MB Fitzgerald are working with a highly respected Preston based firm of Financial Planners to recruit an additional member of staff to their busy team. This company specialise in providing Financial Advice, mainly on Pensions and Investments, to HNW individuals in the North-West. Due to increased business levels we are looking for a Senior Financial Planning Administrator to join their team.
Candidates must have at least 2 years previous experience in an administrative role working for a firm of Financial Planners. Ideally you will have studied towards market qualifications such as the Diploma Financial Planning although this is not essential as help will be provided for those that wish to progress with these.
Candidates will be trained on how to compile a detailed client suitability report but any candidates with previous experience in this area will have an advantage.
- Produce professional suitability reports
- Tailoring suitability letters to individual clients
- Responsible for file preparation for meetings and existing business administration
- Provide specific product, provider and fund research
- Assisting administrators during busy periods and working in a team environment.
- Submit new business applications
- Produce quotations
- Deal with providers
- Deal with clients
- Chase outstanding pipeline cases
- Chase outstanding fees