Tier 1 Broker - Mandarin / Cantonese Trading Support
** PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP BEFORE APPLYING **
My client is a multi award winning Broker with offices spread around the world to offer the highest level of customer support to their clients. This prestigious CFD / Spread Betting Broker have an innovative approach to trading across the widest range of products. This excellent opportunity is ideal for a recent graduate or someone looking to take a step into the financial sector. The purpose of your role will be ensuring you offer the companies clients world class trade execution and services to the Mandarin or Cantonese clients.
- Assisting with general queries and resolving trade disputes while maintaining compliant with FCA regulations.
- Quoting prices and executing trades on behalf of clients.
- Identifying Clients' needs and goals, and helping them to understand the full range of the companies products and services available that may be of relevance.
- Effective and efficient client services via telephone, email and live chat.
- Performing thorough KYC and CDD checks and highlighting any issue to the compliance department.
- Demonstrate knowledge and a keen interest of the financial sector.
- Degree-level education (or similar experience)
- Fully fluent to business standard in English.
- Fully fluent to business standard in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional telephone skills, with the ability to listen, and ask open, probing questions to gather information in order to develop a clear understanding needs and goals of our clients, explaining and tailoring solutions to meet these needs.
- A logical and analytical approach.
- Very good organisation and time management skills.
- Desirable: good working knowledge of another language (written and spoken)
- Desirable: Previous experience in Sales and target driven environment is highly desirable, as is experience of working within a financial environment.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959924043