Credit Controller. Birmingham, Privately owned company. Salary £18,000 to £21,000.
Hays is exclusively supporting a growing business here in the West Midlands, with offices based in Birmingham. With an accounts team of 5, they are looking for an experienced Credit Controller that can help out with administrative tasks both on the Sales and Purchase ledgers alongside credit control.
Your new role
In your new role you will manage a portfolio of clients, responsible for the collection of overdue payments, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain strong client relationships through excellent and proactive customer engagement.
- Manage the collection of invoices on the company's standard 30 day payment plans.
- Liaise with internal managers and Directors, escalating queries on invoices when relevant.
- Support finance with ad hoc duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Credit Control
- Good excel and number skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Experience in reviewing financial statements and accounts.
What you'll get in return
- The role offers stability and a friendly office environment, not right for someone looking for a large multinational corporate organisation.
- Office hours Monday - Friday 9-5.
- 28 days holiday a year
- Free Parking on site and good transport roots on both Bus and Train.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166278