Quality & Compliance Manager
One to One are tremendously proud to be working with this industry-leading NFP organisation in their search for a Quality & Compliance Manager.
The role of the Quality & Compliance Manager will be to manage the relationships between the organisation and its external partners while upholding the highest level of professional standards and compliance.
This organisation provides training to the industry and the major crux of this position will be to ensure that this training is delivered to the appropriate level across all of their partners, and to uphold the reputation of the organisation.
The successful candidate is likely to be:
- A qualified, experienced journalist
- Experienced in digital media and associated IT packages
- Passionate about quality assurance and compliance
- Able to demonstrate a passion for the industry as well as have the rigour required to uphold the professional standards required
- Highly organised; able to demonstrate a clear, methodical and systematic approach to their work
- Strong with their data skills; able to extrapolate information from an array of data
This role is of pivotal importance to the organisation - if you have the experience and drive to take the organisation forward in its next period of growth, then apply below!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163043