Nursery Class Teacher
A+ Teachers are recruiting for an Early Years Nursery Class Teacher at a popular Nursery School in Slough, Berkshire. The Nursery Class Teacher is required to start in April 2018 at the start of the summer term. The position is full time working as part of a great team at the Nursery School in Slough.
This is a permanent position for a Nursery Class Teacher (QTS) who is enthusiastic, dynamic, who has exceptional commitment, drive, vision and passion to teach 3-5 year olds.
- Develop and implement work schemes and lesson plans in line with the requirements of the early years foundation stage (EYFS)
- Support and motivate children to learn and develop through planned play and activities
- Monitor children's progress, and identify and deal with any issues
- Speak to parents and/or carers about their children's development
- Work with area SENCOs, health professionals and local regulatory bodies/programmes
- Must have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status),
- NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher), or or have PGCE in Early Years
- Experience Teaching the EYFS curriculum Nursery Class or Primary School
- Able to oversee the running of the classroom as well as mentoring and training nursery staff within the Nursery Classroom
- OFSTED Rated Good Nursery School
- Safe welcoming supportive inclusive environment
- Regular enrichment days
- Great range of stimulating resources and engage activities
- Good Behaviour
- Close to Slough town centre close to public transport links
If this Early Years Nursery Class Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Paul at A+ Teachers for a friendly and confidential chat.
Follow the link to our website for details of education and training opportunities in Slough and the Home Counties
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79172147