French Teacher - Maternity Cover
A 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' features school in the London Borough of Waltham Forest are looking to recruit a French Teacher to start in Easter of 2018. This role would be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers, in addition to those with more experience. This is a maternity cover which will run until Christmas 2018 and could become permanent for the correct candidate.
Applications are welcome from qualified MFL who can effectively deliver the subject across the secondary age range up to KS4. In particular the school are looking for those who can deliver French to KS4.
The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching French within the curriculum
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
- As a qualified MFL Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach French up to Key Stage 4
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate).
This school is committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school. The SMT see the role of a school not just in terms of academic achievement, but as a platform to equip the community with skills to be life-long learners and a shared understanding of their responsibilities as global citizens.
There are amazing opportunities for career development for those teachers who commit to the ethos of the school, and the Head Teacher is proud of a record of developing teachers through phase and faculty responsibility to whole-school positions.
This school has a superb team of highly motivated staff that are fully committed to the education of the students and offer a rich, varied and engaging curriculum combined with an extra-curricular experience. They are extremely proud too of their truly comprehensive caring and inclusive school where each individual is valued. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
We really appreciate the time you have taken to apply for this role, however due to large number of applications we receive we are unable to get back to everyone. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, unfortunately we will not be taking your application any further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79168705