Global Internal Communications Manager
Tangent International are currently recruiting for a Global Change Internal Communications Manager to work for a major pharmaceutical brand in London on an initial 6 month contract.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a Global Transformation Programme managing all internal communications across 50 countries.
- Experience of working across a global communications programme ideally in a pharmaceutical/regulated environment.
- Experience using a broad range of internal communications channels, including workplace, intranet, video, webcasts and other communications technology to inform and engage employees
- working in cross functional teams and matrixes and managing stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate and forge strong working relationships.
- Good problem solving and management skills.
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924999