Back End PHP Developer - Symfony
Are you an experienced and passionate Developer looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, our client want to hear from you!
They're looking for the best back-end PHP developers who are fluent in Object Oriented PHP, Symfony and TDD to join an established team working on high-profile, global websites to create engaging digital experiences. Ideally, you will be highly experienced in Symfony, but we are also considering developers keen to upskill or transition that have experience of similar frameworks such as Laravel. You'll be working closely with BA, Solutions Architects, designers and front-end developers to build robust, secure, scalable digital services using modern API-First, SOA/Microservices methods.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years back-end development experience
- Excellent OO PHP Skills
- 2 Years experience using a the Symfony PHP framework OR 2 years plus experience of Laravel or similar competing framework and the drive to learn Symfony quickly
- Working knowledge and adherence to the principles of Test Driven Development, ideally using PHP Unit
- 3rd Party Integrations using APIs, REST, JSON, XML
- Git and GitHub development workflows with Pull Requests
- Intermediate proficiency in Linux administration, Apache configuration, and MySQL database design
- Understanding/appreciation of Java Script, JQuery and the use of Front End Frameworks – Ideally Angular, or similar e.g. React
- Secure Coding Practices
Optional but Advantageous:
- DevOps builds/tools and AWS infrastructure
- Drupal 7 & 8 Development
- Experience of Linux Sysadmin and Bash
- CI/CD Tools – (Jenkins and Travis)
- Experience working with 3rd parties/agencies
- Microservice Development
Salary and Remuneration
Our client offer an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.About The business
Established in 1997, our client are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects we create. Their highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for their client's needs. Our client create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using our highly skilled global team they will help to boost your online footprint.
Our client have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. They have over 90 full-time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79164236